You will contribute your experience in object-oriented programming, deepen your knowledge in the field of AI and RPA and implement complex automation projects together with the team.
What you will do:
- Participation in projects in the field of artificial intelligence and robotic process automation
- Development of solution designs to automate business processes.
- Programming of process automation using UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Microsoft PowerAutomate.
- Testing, commissioning, and maintenance of automations.
- Accompanying the implementation and execution of user acceptance tests with the customer's departments.
What you bring:
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics or a comparable degree or completed training as an IT specialist.
- You already have initial experience in object-oriented programming.
- You have good analytical skills and enjoy solving complex problems.
- You are interested in the latest tech trends and are open to innovations.
- Ideally, you already had initial points of contact with AI or RPA.
- You are a communicative and solution-oriented team player.
- Advanced level of German language, fluent in spoken.
- At least intermediate level of English language.
What's in it for you?
- The freedom from confusion: You are always in the know about your task. If you don’t, you have the freedom to ask about it.
- Unbarred communication: Here, data-backed ideas always win over hierarchy.
- A fair salary policy: Committed to providing you with financial peace of mind, we provide you with a EUR-based salary and make frequent adjustments to ensure it stays competitive within the industry.
- Hours that are not flexible: We don’t work late hours, weekends, or such. We start and end the day together.
Techray is an international IT company providing software development and outsourcing services on the German market. Although we have achieved rapid growth with traditional IT services, our innovative developments and R&D projects help our team focus and learn the latest technologies.