What you will do:
- Participate in an international team rolling out a manufacturing execution system globally
- Identify, design and document test cases based on user stories and development team requirements
- Execute manual / automated test cases
- Strong collaboration with product owner and development team
- Support QA activities by automated test data generation
- Maintain and update test documentation
- Provide input about test coverage, propose test cases • Support root-cause analysis of bugs
- Build CT pipelines, automate test reporting
- Create and share test reports with Product Owners and development team
What you bring:
- Profound education in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems (Master, Bachelor or comparable) or equivalent working experience
- Experience in at least one object-oriented programming language (preferably Python) • Experience with Selenium test framework
- Experience with Git pipelines is an advantage
- Technical understanding of web applications, web services, REST services, and SQL queries
- Experience in software testing and software UI and unit test automation
- Fluent English in spoken and written
- German or other foreign languages is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Result oriented and practical thinking
- Ability and willingness to learn new things quickly
- Efficient, independent and team oriented form of work
What's in it for you?
- The freedom from confusion: You are always in the know about your task. If you don’t, you have the freedom to ask about it.
- Unbarred communication: Here, data-backed ideas always win over hierarchy.
- A fair salary policy: Committed to providing you with financial peace of mind, we provide you with a EUR-based salary and make frequent adjustments to ensure it stays competitive within the industry.
- Hours that are not flexible: We don’t work late hours, weekends, or such. We start and end the day together.
Techray is an international IT company providing software development and outsourcing services on the German market. Although we have achieved rapid growth with traditional IT services, our innovative developments and R&D projects help our team focus and learn the latest technologies.