What you will do:
- SAP R/3 and S/4 FI/CO module support / ticketing.
- Customizing of FI/CO modules.
- Contribution to international projects.
- Writing development specifications, documentation, testing and implementation.
- Business development, change management.
- Authorization management.
What you bring:
- 3 years + FI/CO experience
- Founded knowledge of finance, accounting and controlling business processes.
- Understanding ABAP code and debugging.
- ABAP development skills is a plus.
- Good level of English.
- German knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of FI/CO related modules (MM, PP, SD, PS) is a plus.
- Willingness to travel (10%).
- University or college degree.
- Ability to work independent.
- Effective communication.
- Good problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Open to new things / technologies
- Active attention, empathy
- Result oriented and practical thinking
- Strong interpersonal, networking, communication and facilitation skills
- Efficient, independent and team oriented form of work
What's in it for you?
- The freedom from confusion: You are always in the know about your task. If you don’t, you have the freedom to ask about it.
- Unbarred communication: Here, data-backed ideas always win over hierarchy.
- Hours that are not flexible: We don’t work late hours, weekends, or such. We start and end the day together.
Techray is an international IT company providing software development and outsourcing services on the German market. Although we have achieved rapid growth with traditional IT services, our innovative developments and R&D projects help our team focus and learn the latest technologies.