What you will do:
- Participate in an international team rolling out global solutions for industrial business
- Responsible for software architecture and design based on business requirements
- Responsible for implementation and development of business applications
- Responsible for reliability and quality of implemented applications
- Strong collaboration with product owner and development team
- Design and develop new features based on Java SDK
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the development guidelines and documentation
- Contribution to continuous improvement of development methodology and processes
What you bring:
- Profound education in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Systems (Master, Bachelor or comparable) or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years experience in Java development and enterprise solution design / implementation
- 5+ years experience with relational database systems
- Experience designing and developing integrated enterprise applications
- Experience with source control management systems
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development concepts
- Fluent English in spoken and written
- Sociable personality and communication skills
- Highly developed analytical skills and systematic way of working
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Result oriented and practical thinking
- Willingness to constantly educate oneself
- Interested in working in a multicultural environment and team
What's in it for you?
- The freedom from confusion: You are always in the know about your task. If you don’t, you have the freedom to ask about it.
- Unbarred communication: Here, data-backed ideas always win over hierarchy.
- A fair salary policy: Committed to providing you with financial peace of mind, we provide you with a EUR-based salary and make frequent adjustments to ensure it stays competitive within the industry.
- Hours that are not flexible: We don’t work late hours, weekends, or such. We start and end the day together.
Techray is an international IT company providing software development and outsourcing services on the German market. Although we have achieved rapid growth with traditional IT services, our innovative developments and R&D projects help our team focus and learn the latest technologies.