Application deadline: 19/09/2023 - 16:00
Start: Early October 2023
Duration: until the end of the year, with an option to extend
Location: mainly remote and by arrangement Frankfurt am Main
Occupancy: full time
What you will do:
- Creation of a concept for evaluating interface requests to Jira and the conception of interfaces taking into account the existing architecture
- Evaluation of the Azure DevOps interface to Jira and, if necessary, conception of the interface and its technology
- Evaluation of the ServiceNow interface to Jira and, if necessary, conception of the interface and its technology
- Evaluation of further interfaces for ITSM process optimization to Jira and, if necessary, conception of the interface and its technology
What you bring:
- Several years of experience in the conception of interfaces
- Deep knowledge of Atlassian Jira architecture and interface-related Jira plugins
- Experience in agile working and the SAFe framework
- English and German communication skills
- Good problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Open to new things / technologies
- Active attention, empathy
- Result oriented and practical thinking
- Strong interpersonal, networking, communication and facilitation skills
- Efficient, independent and team oriented form of work
What's in it for you?
- The freedom from confusion: You are always in the know about your task. If you don’t, you have the freedom to ask about it.
- Unbarred communication: Here, data-backed ideas always win over hierarchy.
- Hours that are not flexible: We don’t work late hours, weekends, or such. We start and end the day together.
Techray is an international IT company providing software development and outsourcing services on the German market. Although we have achieved rapid growth with traditional IT services, our innovative developments and R&D projects help our team focus and learn the latest technologies.