What you will do:
- Create Security Rules and Guidelines for OT and IoT
- Preparing reports and KPIs presenting cybersecurity posture
- Define objectives, technical work, and timeline for developing OT and IoT security architectures, roadmaps, and requirements
- Be responsible for projects to analyze and improve the security level in the field of production-related communication and network technology
- Perform cybersecurity assessments of IoT and OT environments and technical security tests of OT systems and IoT devices
- Analysis of security alerts coming from OT infrastructure and coordination of incident response activities
- Preparing incident reports and threat hunting activities
- Support engineering team to develop Threat Models that enumerate cybersecurity threats by attack surface
- Build relationships with program, engineering, operations, security, and CISO teams to understand how to develop plans that effectively manage security risks
What you bring:
- Completed degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or comparable qualification
- Long term professional experience in the field of IT, especially in OT, Shopfloor, and ICS
- Long term professional experience in Cyber Security, especially in security of IT and/or OT environments, including networks, operating systems (Windows / Linux / Android), databases or applications as well as Knowledge of Cloud services and providers (IaaS/PaaS)
- Several Years of Project Management experience
- Comprehensive working knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC 62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI Good Practice
- Advanced experience in deploying or supporting security practices and technologies such as risk or vulnerability assessments, antivirus software, centralized alert logging and monitoring in ICS environments
- Advanced experience with ICS systems and ICS security industry practices with exposure to Operational technologies including experience with systems like PLC, DCS, SIS, HMI or SCADA and industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART, Foundation Fieldbus
- First experience in technical leadership
- Understanding of security by design principles and architecture level security concepts
- Fluent English and German skills written and spoken
- Cultural sensitivity and the ability to manage / cooperate in multiple cultures
- Good problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Open to new things / technologies
- Active attention, empathy
- Result oriented and practical thinking
- Strong interpersonal, networking, communication and facilitation skills
- Efficient, independent and team oriented form of work
What's in it for you?
- The freedom from confusion: You are always in the know about your task. If you don’t, you have the freedom to ask about it.
- Unbarred communication: Here, data-backed ideas always win over hierarchy.
- Hours that are not flexible: We don’t work late hours, weekends, or such. We start and end the day together.
Techray is an international IT company providing software development and outsourcing services on the German market. Although we have achieved rapid growth with traditional IT services, our innovative developments and R&D projects help our team focus and learn the latest technologies.