What you will do:
- Analyse customer requirements
- Support requirement specification process
- Develop custom enhancements and reports
- Develop forms within a framework with a strong focus on reusability
- Data and code migration for S/4HANA project
- Facilitate the transition from an ECC 6.0 EHP8 environment to an S/4HANA environment
What you bring:
- University degree
- At least 3 years of experience in ABAP
- SAP knowledge
- SAPUI5, Fiori knowledge
- Communication level English knowledge
- German knowledge is a plus
- Willingness to travel (15%)
- Good problem-solving and conflict management skills
- Open to new things / technologies
- Active attention, empathy
- Result oriented and practical thinking
- Strong interpersonal, networking, communication and facilitation skills
- Efficient, independent and team oriented form of work
What's in it for you?
- The freedom from confusion: You are always in the know about your task. If you don’t, you have the freedom to ask about it.
- Unbarred communication: Here, data-backed ideas always win over hierarchy.
- Hours that are not flexible: We don’t work late hours, weekends, or such. We start and end the day together.
Techray is an international IT company providing software development and outsourcing services on the German market. Although we have achieved rapid growth with traditional IT services, our innovative developments and R&D projects help our team focus and learn the latest technologies.